Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Welcome to my blog. My name is April Smith and well, I have been meaning to do this for a really long time. I have a lot of thoughts that I need to get out, and sometimes I want to share them with others. I hope I remember to keep up on this. Right now, I don't have the internet at my place so it may be a little harder.

So I grew up in Glenwood, Alberta, Canada. I also have my American citizenship and I am currently living in the Salt Lake Valley, UT. I have been here for 3 years. I miss my family and friends, and the mountains are better, but I have never looked back.

The past three years have been a roller coaster of experiences and emotions for me. I attended school at the LDS Business College for 5 semesters. I could not make up my mind what I wanted to "major" in or if I wanted to go beyond college and attend University. After just being frustrated with the whole situation, I ended up with certificated in Health Information Management: Coding. I graduated nearly a year ago, and still do not have a job in the field! Very frustrating!

Well...I think that's basically all I wanted to say for now. Sorry its not interesting or an in depth blog entry, but I figured I'd better at least introduce myself first!

ApRiL

No comments:

Post a Comment