Saturday, May 22, 2010


I thought it was time for new post. Probably a lot to do with the fact that I am kinda really bored. So I honestly love having facebook and keeping in touch with people from years ago, but I have a pet peeve about it: why do people add you as a friend if they have no intention of ever actually talking to you? Annoying. Anyway, I am friends with an ex's sister on Facebook and through her for some reason I decided to go and look at his profile. I have only one thing to say: I am so grateful that Heavenly Father answers prayers, even when you think that you are not getting an answer, because for me, within itself, that was the answer I needed, all those years ago. I can't imagine a different life than the one I have now. Though my current state may suggest otherwise, I am actually very happy most of the time, and enjoy being where I am.

When I was 17, I thought that I would be married, barefoot and pregnant by 19. Ha! And you know what? I certainly had a lot of growing up to do. I still do. I am glad I am still single, because I needed to go through a bunch of experiences to get where I am and I am a better person for it, at least I think I am. Had I not moved to Utah, I never would have met my best friends who I dont know what I would do without them. Had I not moved to Utah, I would have not become more independent, and I needed that.

On a side note: a friend from work wanted me to catch up on "Lost" so that we could discuss all the shows together. HOLY MOLY! What an undertaking! I am trying really hard to hurry through watching 120 episodes...well at least all the episodes they have on Netflix thus far. So needless to say....I have become completely addicted to "Lost". Though, its hard to multi-task when watching that show because you really have to pay attention, and I am SUCH a multi-tasker. I guess MAYBE it is teaching me a little focus...hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment