Thursday, June 3, 2010

So basically things are going better. I am not working for Discover Card. I am training for the collections department. I think it is going to take me a long time to get good at my job. But I guess it is something to work at, which is good for me.

I feel like an idiot because I just told a guy through an email that I like him. Well I said "kinda" but ya, I told him. And it would be a long distance thing if it even worked out. My dad thinks I should start dating widowed and divorced guys. I think he is worried that I am never going to get married or something. Ha ha. He will come around someday! I'm just a little picky and I still don't think I am ready.

I am really not sure what else to say. This was just a quick update. I am though, sooooooo excited to see my family in 15 days!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see you too! It's been at least 4 years!!! Can you believe it?! You'll finally get to meet my girls at the family dinner :-)

    ReplyDelete