Friday, August 5, 2011

This one is for Becky

Hello Sister!
I know that you keep saying that I need to update my blog. So here goes:

I have been reading blogs by Mormon girls who show outfits they create and it makes me sick that I can't seem to get myself to be creative. I have some ideas, but never seem to have the motivation to even attempt to put them together. In fact, I don't seem to have the motivation to do much these days, (haven't been feeling well for about a month) but that's not the point.

Anyway. I asked my parents for a sewing machine this past Christmas, in the hopes that I would finally put together a quilt that I bought the fabric for back in 2005. One day,probably sometime in late January, I actually got it out of its box. Days after that, I tried to remember how to thread the needle so that I could wind some thread onto the bobbin (at least I remember what it is called!!!). Fail. Haven't touched it since, and here it is, August.

Maybe someone (cough* Becky cough*), could help her poor older sister with this massive project, or at least help me thread the needle and bobbin and remind me the basics of sewing??

Well...I would add a picture, but I really have no recent ones that I actually like!


Till next time,

April

1 comment:

  1. Haha thanks sista!! And of course I could show you, no problem. Not saying that I'm a pro but I'm sure we can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete